Be careful! Security threats can come from anywhere. But thankfully, you're in luck! Your company doesn't have to worry about what's lurking in the dark with Juniper Networks' SRX.
Juniper Networks calls SRX the "next generation firewall." The days of only using a firewall around the perimeter of your network are history. Why? Well, cyber threats can come from inside AND outside a network. A network needs to be secured at multiple levels. Every device should be held accountable for detecting and stopping sophisticated malware.
Juniper Networks provides an inclusive detection and enforcement system with its SRX Series Services Gateways. According to Juniper, the firewalls "use information from our Sky Advanced Threat Protection (SkyATP) cloud-based service and third-party GeoIP feeds to block malicious activities as they enter or traverse the network."
Designed as a cost-effective solution for your data center, the SRX Series Services Gateways deliver scalability, performance, and service integration into a chassis that is perfect for medium and large enterprises and data centers.
Juniper says the SRX Series is designed on top of its robust networking and security real-time operating system, the Junos operating system. The company claims the OS is used by core Internet routers in all of the top 100 service providers around the world.
The following is a list compiled by Juniper Networks:
- AppSecure - a suite of application security capabilities that deliver greater visibility, enforcement, control, and protection
- Firefly Host - a purpose built firewall for virtualization that protects traffic to/from virtual machines
- Also includes Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), which understands application behaviors and weaknesses to prevent application-borne security threats
- Complete set of "next generation" firewall and Unified Threat Management (UTM) security features
- Firewall, application security, user role-based firewall controls, intrusion prevention, on-box and cloud-based antivirus, antispyware, anti-adware, antiphishing, antispam, and enhanced web filtering
- Integration with other Juniper security products provides enterprise-wide unified access control (UAC) and adaptive threat management
- Minimize the chance of overlooking security holes by simplifying roll out and network-wide updates
- Easily divide the network into secure segments
- High availability (HA) options offer the best redundant capabilities
Did you know Vology is one of the few Juniper Elite Operate Partners in North America? You can rest easy knowing your backed by a SRX Series Services Gateway, backed by an industry leader.